SO HOW DOES THIS WORK?
STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT ANALYSIS
The first stage of the PAMS process is a thorough evaluation of an organisation’s level of procurement maturity and effectiveness. This initial assessment covers a wide variety of procurement related topics, such as:
- Procurement structure and profile within the Organisation
- Procurement policy, processes and procedures
- Methods of procurement and systems
- Procurement competences, training and development
- Best practice procurement techniques
- Strategy & planning, targets and savings
- Sourcing, supplier selection and performance improvement
- Contract pricing strategy
- Negotiation strategy, tools and techniques
- Contract terms & conditions
At this point we will make an honest recommendation of whether or not the PAMS service would be of genuine value to you and advise you accordingly.